HOW YOU CAN HELP WITH EVENTS IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
- Decide what event or events will best help advocate for democracy reform in your community and state. Then coordinate with Rick or his volunteers.
- Identify and offer overnight housing for Rick and any volunteers.
- Set up interviews with local media and coordinate with Rick or his volunteers.
- Identify an appropriate location and time on the edge of your community to gather and park to meet Rick and begin a walk into town with banners and signs. Coordinate with Rick and volunteers.
- Identify opportunities for Rick and others to speak at local colleges, universities and schools. Coordinate with Rick and volunteers.
Like and share this page.