- The Fight Isn’t Over: Here’s how you can help protect voting rights and democracy - Brennan Center for Justice
Congress, Politics, Corruption
- Voter Anger with Government in 2016 Election - U Maryland School of Public Policy 2.pdf
- How Did Our Political Leaders Get So Stinking Rich? - digg
- Affluence and Influence: Economic Inequality and Political Power in America - Martin Gilens
- The Politics Industry: How Political Innovation Can Break Partisan Gridlock and Save Our Democracy - Katherine Gehl and Michael E. Porter
- The American Anti-Corruption Act - a model policy that sets a framework for city, state and federal laws to fix our broken political system.
- Reinventing American Democracy for the 21st Century.pdf - The American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Our Common Purpose Reinventing American Democracy for the 21st Century - (PDF) - Commission on the Practice of Democratic Citizenship
- Nevada Center for Civic Engagement - a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to promoting and supporting the study of law, civics and history; its mission is enabling Nevada Citizens to understand, and work within, the democratic principles governing our nation.
Like and share this page.